Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to engage a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the method followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you can apply for Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these people stamped with suitable stamp duty. All of them signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of the company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may are expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to carry out each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and locate a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.